- Pickup from stock (Tallinna mnt. 3, Sillamäe, Ida-Virumaa, Estonia, 40233) – Free (0.00€)
- The delivery costs are calculated in your basket depending on the weight and land of dispatch
Terms & Conditions
LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
Seller and the Customer shall be liable to each other for the damage caused to the other party as a result of violations of the conditions described above, in the manner and amount prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
Seller shall not be liable to the Client for failure to fulfill its obligations (delayed delivery) and caused damage as a result of this, if the reason for this was the circumstances that the seller could not provide or for which he could not influence (eg force majeure).
THE PERIOD FOR FILING CLAIMS
The seller is responsible for the quality of the goods within two (2) years from the date of sale. The basis for the claims is an invoice received by the client via email after placing the order.
Seller is not responsible for:
- injury or damage to goods due to the fault or negligence of the Client;
- injury or damage to goods caused by the violation of the rules or conditions eksptuatatsii goods to customers;
- normal wear and tear due to normal operation of the product.
In case of defects in the goods, the Customer has the right to require the Seller to eliminate them (by repair or replacement for a similar and having no defects). If the seller can not remedy the defect or replace the goods, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase and demand the return of money paid in accordance with applicable law.
The client has the right to withdraw from the perfect purchase within 14 days from the day the order to the Customer written notice to the Seller. The seller asks you to specify the reason for the statement returns.
During the retreat of the transaction, the customer is obliged to return the purchased goods to the Seller within 30 days from the date of notification of the Seller of his desire to withdraw from the transaction. All costs associated with the return of goods worth up to € 10 paid by the Customer (except in the case of returned goods with defects).
After receiving the goods back Seller agrees to return to the Client all the money paid for the goods, including the Client paid the cost of shipping the goods out of the store, on the same rasschёtny account from which the payment was made of the goods, within 30 days.
For the realization of the right of return and retreat from the transaction Client should carefully open the packaging of the goods and return the goods with packaging. When returning extracted from packing of goods principle behind acts of intelligence.
The client has the right to choose between the following delivery methods:
- Courier In Tallinn. Goods are delivered usually within 12 business hours at the specified address by the Client. At the same time orders placed on weekdays after 16 pm, and on weekends and holidays, and passed to the carrier on the next working day and delivered to the customer on the next working day.
- In the near to the delivery address specified by the Client Department of Eesti Post by registered post or by sending in three days. Sending issued upon presentation of identification to the employee address.
- As chosen by the Customer self-service postal SmartPOST within three days.
- Pick up the goods purchased from the office at Tallinna mnt. 3, Sillamäe, Ida-Virumaa, Estonia, 40233, agreed in advance of the meeting by phone, e-mail or Skype
The goods are delivered throughout Estonia. Shipping to the islands may take a longer time rasschёtnogo and implemented based on the capabilities of transportation to the islands. Delivery of orders in Russia, the CIS countries and the European Union carried out by individual appointment with the client.Seller shall notify the Customer by e-mail after the transfer of the goods to the operator of the shipping service.
The Client is obliged before placing your order to verify the completeness and correctness of all the data available to them in order to avoid delays and uncertainties in the delivery of your order. Seller is not responsible for the delay in delivery of the goods if it is caused by inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect data provided by the Customer when ordering. Seller is not responsible for any delay or non-delivery of goods to the customer for any reason, caused by incorrect operation of the Post Estonia.
In the case where the parcel contains fragile items marked red sticker “Ettevaatlikult” (“Warning”), Customer is advised to open it in the presence of the employee by mail or courier service and ensure the integrity of all the objects. If the contents of the parcel damaged, seller asks Client to notify the employee mail or courier and register this fact guided obtained from them directions and then as soon as possible to inform the Seller about the incident.
The client has the right to choose between the following payment methods:
- The invoice for the subsequent payment by bank transfer to a specified account of the Seller. Payment term – 2 working days, starting from the specified document to the date and time of ordering. If at the expiry of the invoice remains unpaid, the order is automatically canceled.
- Payment system FONDY
- Cash on delivery the goods at the office store
All prices include VAT (value added tax) of 20%.
To the prices can be added postage according to the selected ordering method of delivery.
ACTIONS AND TERMS
Conditions apply to all entities or persons (hereinafter referred to as Client) priminitelno all property relations arising in the process of purchasing goods in online store vitau.eu (hereinafter referred to as Shop) through Shopkeepers private limited company Vitauline Group OÜ (hereinafter umenuemoe Seller). In addition to all of these Terms of relations between the shops, the Seller and the Customer shall be governed the Republic of Estonia legislation.
When you register in the store and make purchases on the seller retains the client has indicated to them his personal data (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) and all the information about the purchase. All data received from the Customer during the order process, considered as the Seller and the Customer’s personal data are treated as confidential information in accordance with the Law on personal data processing for better procurement planning and analysis of consumer habits. Seller is not sending any of the data to third parties, except for the minimum necessary for the organization of delivery of data. The client has the right to view the data in the possession of the Seller, and to prohibit their further processing.
All differences that occur between the Customer and the Seller shall be resolved through negotiations. The seller is responsible for complaints and claims of the Client by e-mail within 5 working days. In the case where the differences can not be settled by compromise, the Client shall be entitled to apply for the protection of their interests in the Consumer Protection Board or the Tallinn City Court. All disputes arising out of the lack of agreement or unregulated in these Terms shall be resolved on the basis of the Republic of Estonia law acts.